Sunday, July 29, 2007

Once I wake up, I come to visit my grandma right away. Today, we will be going out together with grandma and Uncle Jesse.



So boring...... I better go and learn how to walk without hold on anything. I'm already 1 year 1 month now, still don't know how to walk on my own.



I can do it, i can do it. Finally, I can walk without holding for a while. But still fall down.....in the end. Sigh......

Oh....I found the broom beside the kitchen.
Hehe..... daddy going to teach me a new trick. Watch out ya......



Oh.... Be careful, I try to balance myself.....



Wow... I can fly now!! I can fly like a witch.



Haha.... I gonna keep this broom properly. May need it in the future.



Finally, it's time for us to go out now. I have waited for so long..... since this morning.



Today we going to KLCC for a walk and now is time for lunch. So, we go to the food court to look for a nice meal. Hahahah.......



Hooray......!!! My lunch is here. What's that, daddy??



Let me do it myself, daddy!! Yeah.... I can do it. I can put the spoon into my mouth.

No comments: