Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Big Day........

Haha.... my aunty is coming for my birthday. Okay, now I have to show her that I can walk up the staircase.



Wow.... this is my first birthday cake. Can you believe it!!! I'm one year old now.



My two grandmas are cutting the cakes together with me. Then, follow by my daddy and mommy.





I'm the first one who get the chance to take the cake. Hmmm...... the cherry and the peach are so sweet. I like it.....



This is my aunty who always come to KL to look for my mommy to go shopping.



This aunty is my mommy's neighbour. He used to take care of my mommy when she is a little girl. She loves little children a lot.



Haha.... this is my big aunty. The one who always buy me a lot of sweets and cookies.



Oh..... I'm so thirsty. Let me have a drink first before my showtime.



It's time for my showtime.......





No comments: