Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today is wednesday and it's Aunty Jenna's off day. After sending daddy to work, me and mommy head to Eugene Koko house to look for Aunty Jenna.

Good Morning, Doby...... my favourite dog. But he afraid of me, he will always run away when I get near to him. So sad...... am I so scary???



Aunty Jenna is going to show off Doby's skill. Doby will pretend to die after Aunty Jenna says "Bang". Haha..... so cute!! Besides , he also know how to roll over and show his left or right hand. Maybe Aunty Jenna skill is too poor, the dog doesn't really know what to do and always give the wrong side of hand. Hahaha.........

I think Doby will listen better to Eugene Koko. Let Eugene Koko try again...........




Doby is really listen to Eugene Koko. Haha.... I think Aunty Jenna needs more training.

No comments: