Sunday, March 16, 2008

Daddy is helping me to take my bath. He always let me play with the water after I finish taking my bath. It's so nice..... to splash the water and I can do a lot of different tricks inside my bath tub.





Then, we go to One Utama for our lunch and a bit of shopping.

Later, we stop by Ikea to have a look. We would like to find out what can we buy for our JB house. After visiting their showroom, we head to their lower floor. I'm too tired to walk, so daddy get a trolley for me to sit inside. Only after a few minutes, I fall asleep while holding at the trolley. Hehe..... everyone is laughing while looking at me. Only then, mommy find out that I fall asleep. Daddy quickly run to the pillow section to take a few pillows for me to lay down on the trolley. Haha.... look like I was wrapped inside the trolley.



After Ikea, we head back home so that we can move all the things that we bought in Ikea back to Grandpa's place before we go to mommy's friend, Aunty Carmen's Wedding.

Another happy celebration......Congratulation!!! Aunty Carmen and Uncle Kok Loong.



Oh... it's time for the groom, the bride and their both families to go up to the stage to give the Three Cheers to all the relatives and friends who come to their wedding. Hehe.... I'm using my milk to give the cheers.



I'm playing with daddy while waiting for the Groom and the Bride to come to our table to give another cheers. (Cry....) I'm too excited and knock my head onto the chair. (Cry...)




Mommy can't wait for them to come and take their photo when they are still on the table in front.



Finally.... they are here!!! Cheers.................................................Haha.... daddy look so excited!!




After that, we take a group photo together before they go on to the next table.



I like this Koko. He is so playful and friendly. I really like to play with him and laugh together with him. Hehe..... Mommy helps us to take a photo at the end of the wedding before we go back.



Me, mommy and Mommy's Coursemate in UPM, Ee Ling Jie Jie. This is the second time I meet her. The first time I met her is about 1 year ago, I'm still too small to remember about her. Hehe.... hope this photo will reminds me about you, Ee Ling Jie Jie. It's nice to meet you.

No comments: