Monday, March 03, 2008

Mommy is going to HSBC to bank-in some cash. So, she wants me to follow Aunty Jenna to go to McDonald at Sg. Wang to have a drink while waiting for Mommy.

On the way back from HSBC, mommy saw the special ball that will become big when it is kicked. So, mommy buy one for me as a suprise gift.

Thank you, mommy!!!



Let me try to kick the ball. Hmmm..... how come it is not become big when I kick?
Sigh..... nevermind, I can force it to open with my hands. Hahaha.....



You see..... Aunty Jenna is abusing me again. Haha.... I like it but not for too long.



Then we go shopping for some clothes upstair before we go to Pavillion. This will be the first time Aunty Jenna going to the Pavillion.

Ooopps, I'm poo poo...... I'm going to the baby changing room to change my diaper.
See you later....



The floor in Pavillion is so shinning and clean. I like the floor so much.



Hehe.... do you see how flexible is my bone??? I can turn anyway I want.

No comments: