Friday, March 21, 2008

Now I'm at Ikano Power Centre. Mommy saw an advertisement about the curtain promotion at Macy. So, today we are here to check up the promotion.

But I see the big GoKart in front of the Macy entrance. Hehe.... mommy, let me ride on this GoKart first, okay??

Yeah..... I'm driving the GoKart!!



Oh.... daddy is test try the StressLess Chair, the first recliner designed to meet your body’s need for movement and support when seated. I'm going to try it too. Wow...... it feels so good. No wonder daddy doesn't want to get up from the chair.



Next, we going to try the best matress, Royale Exceptionale.
This mattress is designed with a revolutionary Double Pocketed Spring System: The first 5cm layer of Individual Pocketed Spring System cushions and absorbs the impact of your body weight. The weight pressure transmitted downwards is supported by a second 15cm layer of 5-Zone Pocketed Spring System. This eliminates the "bounce-back" effect and provides firmer support. Topped with an additional 5cm UK Talalay Latex for the most divine comfort.

Wow.... my back feel so relax on this matress.



After all the window shopping, we go to Plaza Mont Kiara to look for my Great Uncle. He is cook in a Japanese Restaurant there. Daddy really like the Ramen he cooks. Yummy...... the soup of the Ramen is very tasty.

Mommy wants me to take a photo with my Great Uncle before we leave.

No comments: