Saturday, January 26, 2008

We'll be back to Sibu for CNY tomorrow. So, today mommy going to look for Yen to do a new hairstyle for CNY. Me will keep daddy accompany. Hehe.... actually is daddy will take care of me until mommy finish doing her hair.

Daddy just back from US training. He bought me this new basketball jersey. It's Yao Ming's Jersey from Houston Rocket. Daddy went to watch the game when he is in US. So nice.... Wish I was there with daddy.



Mommy...... Are you ready?? It's already 4 hours sitting inside there. Come out and play with us!!


Oh.... so tired waiting for mommy. Let me take a nap first until dinner time. I think daddy still want to bring mommy to go to secret place to buy something.


That's it..... Daddy brings mommy to Sg Wang to buy a new camera. Mommy didn't take a good pictures for a very long time already. Chinese New Year will be a very good time to take a lot of pictures. So, daddy decided to buy one for mommy.

Testing.... testing!!


Daddy is taking mommy's new hairstyle. Look so different. Now she is a HOT Mommy!!

Brrrr...... mommy wake me up for dinner.


Take some photos with mommy's new camera.

Mommy ordered the Wheatgrass Drink for me. Hmmm.... I try if I can open it myself.
Ooopps.... I accidentally slip the bottle and the drink spill out.


Oh...O!! Sorry.... mommy!! I did it again.

My chicken wing is here. I really like the wing part. Yum...Yum....

Daddy is showing off my special skill again. Everyone in the restaurant is looking at us.
Haha..... daddy is so proud with strong arms.


Hihi..... We're back home and I just park my car.

No comments: