Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Moving to Grandpa's Place


We're officially rented out our place in KL to the Shanghai's Family. They moved in some of their stuffss to our place yesterday. Today is our turn to move all of our stuffs to Grandpa's place. We need at least two days to finish moving all the things. Just do it slowly since daddy is having holiday until the 3rd of January.


I think is getting late, better let them have a good rest and moveagain tomorrow. We are hungry too. Better go look for a good place to have our dinner. Daddy, please order the drinks first. I'm so thirsty now. Big one, okay??!!




It's time to go back home to take our bath and have a good rest. I promise daddy to him a good massage before I go to sleep.






Haha..... how is it, daddy? Who ask you to complain that I'm too soft!! Then I give you my real power. Good enough???
Papa: Enough....enough..... I don't want anymore massage. It's enough!!

No comments: