Saturday, October 28, 2006

Waiting for Daddy.....

Now we are at the Nissan Showroom.
Daddy wanted to check up the Nissan Murano.

So me and mommy went to the kid's area to play. I met with two friends (Jie Jie) who were also waiting for their parents in the showroom. They were so friendly. They invited me to play with them. Too bad, I'm still couldn't crawl or walk. So mommy was helping to carry me around with my new friends.


They were playing cook, eat and sleep. I was sitting on the chair waiting for them to cook for me. Hehe.... is really fun. They passed me some foods and soup which were inside the balls.



After eating, I need to get back into the tent to sleep. They wanted me to crawl into the tent. But I have tried my best. At the end, I still needed mommy's help to carry me into the tent.



Wow... is really exciting. Soon.... my friends' parents were ready to go. I won't miss the chance to take some photos with them as a memories. This was my first time playing with some girls like this.


No comments: