Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Car Servicing

It's time to service our car.....
Today Daddy and Mommy brought me to Wald Car Servicing Centre.



I really have a great time there. Daddy carried me around to look for the supercars and superbikes they have in the centre while waiting for our car. I took a lot of pictures with those supercars and superbikes.



Can you believe it? I took picture with ferrari, porsche and mercedes benz. Too bad, the pictures don't look nice. I'm too small in the pictures.





So daddy and mommy decided to take a picture of me and the rim of ferrari. Hehe... I'm almost the same height with the rim.










How about this bike? Cool, isn't it? I like it so much. Do you notice that I'm enjoying myself on the bike? Daddy, get me one of this when I got my license ya? Promise?!


No comments: