Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm On TV...

This weekend, Daddy & Mummy brought me to what was supposed to be the most hyped about shopping mall of the month - VivoCity.

But there were really plenty of shops in the mall, but shopping isn't exactly my bottle of milk now you know. Hehe.... This is because I always go out shopping with mommy.

There's an outdoor areas at the mall. There was a huge wading pond at the 3rd floor, presumbly for kids to play in. And there was also a nice playground in the middle of the mall, also presumbly for kids to play although I did see some teenagers playing there. Hmph, take up space only... :P Suddenly, I wished I could grown up faster. So that I can join all those Bro(Ko Ko) and Sis (Jie Jie) to play.

Anyway, mommy and daddy brought me to Toy R' Us to look for toys. Hahah.... my favourite place. Near the entrance, there's a camera and TV screen. So daddy brought me to the centre there. Can you see me and daddy? We were on TV. Hi, everybody......!!

No comments: