Saturday, October 07, 2006

A visit to Grandpa's house

Grandma, Aunty (Ku Ku) and Future Uncle (Ku Zhang) were going to KL(Grandpa's house). So Daddy and Mommy brought me to KL this weekend to visit them. Hooray.... I'm going to have fun again.



That morning, grandma cooked a lot of nice dishes for our lunch. While waiting for the lunch, everyone took this chance to take photos with me. Hehehe...I felt like I'm one of the supetstar. Camera flash here and there.



Wow.... everyone dressed up already. After the lunch, we will be going to 1 Utama Shopping Mall at Damansara. That's a really huge shopping mall. I love that shopping mall because the air-cond there is great. I won't feel hot there. There's a lot of decorations and everywhere looks bright. Can't wait to go there liao. Everyone please have your lunch now. Faster ya.... I'm waiting.

No comments: