Saturday, April 05, 2008

Hello.....hello.... I'm Brycen here, may I know who's calling???
Ooopps.... mommy caught me playing with her handphone.

Today we are going to Singapore to attend Uncle Chester and Aunty Christina's Wedding Lunch. We missed their wedding reception in Australia on March because we were busy moving to our new house. Fortunately, they are having another reception here in Singapore.
Hey.... who looks better with this sunglass?? Mommy or me???

Here we are.... The 1827 Restaurant near Old Parliament Rd, Singapore. It's by the side of the Art House.
We're late already, so daddy and mommy are rushing and don't allow me to play and run around on the way to the restaurant. Daddy is trying to carry me into the restaurant. I'm so angry and cry out really loud. When I cry, I usually come out with a lot of saliva. Haha.... do you notice that daddy's shirt has a wet spot when I'm moving my face away.

Daddy and mommy are trying to explain to me, but I don't feel like listening to it now. I'm still so angry now.....

Now daddy and mommy busy chatting with their friends. So, it's time for me to move around and check up this new place. This bunch of beads is hanging down from the ceiling. It's fun to play with especially when I try to walk thru the bunch of beads.

This is the side door that we can use to go to the Art House. I'm now waiting for a chance to sneak out from this door. Hehe...... I really want to go out there and play.


Ooohhh.......Uncle Chester and Aunty Christina are playing a special games. All their friends are trying to tease them. Hehe..... everybody is start laughing when they are followed what's the instructor wants them to do. The Groom needs to carry the Bride up and give her kiss on her lips. Fortunately, there's other couples who volunteer to play with them.



Oh...... this is the new friend that I meet at the Restaurant. At first, I try to tease him by kicking him with my leg and he falls down. Mommy said it's wrong to do that and I have to help him to get up and say sorry to him. He is very playful too and he likes to play hide and seek. Hehe... it's really fun to play with him.



This is Aunty Zee Waei, Uncle Gary, Uncle Kenny, Daddy and me. All of them are Uncle Chester are classmates during secondary school. Finally all of them are getting married and start a family life like my daddy. Hehe.... I think he is very happy to have me in his life.

Oh.... the lunch is finally over and I can go out to play now.

This is the arts that designed in front of the Art House. It looks very special and there's a lot of tourists come here to take photos. Just now, there's a group who asked mommy to help them take photo for them. One of them request to take a photo with me. Hehe..... I'm irresistible for most of the peoples.


I think mommy is already tired taking the handbag around while playing with me. Let me help mommy to hold it for a while.


I'm playing out here while daddy and his friends are chatting inside there.

Everyone is looking at me and ask me to join them for the talk.
Oh.... okay then, I will join all of you for a while. Is there anything specific that you all want to know about me? Ask me now and I will try to give you the best answer that I can.

After a while, I saw this uncle is playing with the water outside the restaurant. Wow..... let me go and ask whether I can join him to play with the water too.
The uncle is explaning that he is now watering the plants. Today is very hot and the plants get thirsty after sitting under the sun for the whole day. So, uncle is giving them a lot of water to drink. So that they can grow healthy and beautiful like me.


After everyone is ready to go back, daddy offers to send Uncle Gary and Aunty Zee Waei back to their aunty's home and also sending Uncle Kenny to take his bus in Larkin, JB.
Since Uncle Kenny is here, daddy brings Uncle Kenny to view our new house before heading to the bus station which is just 15 minutes from our house.

No comments: