Thursday, April 24, 2008

"As usual, daddy is going into Singapore to work early morning and came back during night time.
Me and mommy is staying at home and watch cartoon. Afternoon after we have our lunch, mommy will teach to draw and read some books.

Evening time, mommy will get ready to cook dinner and wait for daddy to come back. I will always help mommy inside the kitchen. Mommy will teach me to clean the vegetable and rice. Then, I will look how mommy cuts the vegetables, meats and fry them. It's so interesting to me..... "

On 19th April, grandma is coming to KL for a medical check up. So, on friday (18th April) after daddy got back from work, we drove together to KL to visit my grandma. She said she miss me so much and didn't see me since I came back to JB after Chinese New Year.

On Sunday (20th April), was Uncle Jesse's half day work. So we planned to bring Grandma to Sunway Pyramid for a shopping. There was a car show, I tried the Golf GTI and Volvo C70. The red Volvo C70 was very impressive and cool. I really like to play inside that car. Haha.....

Then, we continued our shopping at Sunway Pyramid. We saw a tibits store inside the Marakesh. We can try all sorts of tibits that we want. At the back of the store, there's a Cuttlefish Room. Inside there, we can try all of the cuttlefish before we decided which one to buy. So nice........ my Uncle Jesse and Daddy were happy inside the room. Haha.....

On the back, Mommy went to buy some donuts J.Co, while Uncle Jesse was carrying me follow from behind. Something terrible happened ....... I lost my Crocs once again!!! Everyone walking up and down the shopping complex to help me looking for the Crocs, but too bad we couldn't find it anyway. Sad......sad........

Daddy was taking a day off, so we will be driving back to JB tomorrow afternoon. It's good to come and visit grandma even though it was just for a short while. See you again, grandma!! Bye Bye......

No comments: