Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good morning...... Do I look like I'm going for a road trip???



Yeah...... You're right !! I'm going for a road trip today. Mommy going to bring daddy to a very special place. It'll be a suprise for daddy when we get to the place.

This is the big mosque in Batu Pahat.



We're now in Batu Pahat town. There's a shopping complex in front. Let's go and grab some foods, I'm so hungry now and I think daddy is hungry too. Hehee.....



This is the lift to go to the shopping complex thru carpark. Look so colourful.......





On my way to KFC, I spotted my favourite. Haha..... Mommy can you help me to order the foods and drink first, I will be coming right after I play with the ride.





Oh..... I'm so hungry!!! Mommy, can you let me have the drumstick first?



Everyone is full now, and it's time to continue our road trip. On the way down from the carpark, daddy sees the roof of the temple and think of Jay Chou's song "Wu Ding" and asks mommy to take the photo of the roof. A very good view of Batu Pahat town.




Here we are...... Daddy's favourite place!!! Xian Leng Arowana Farm in Batu Pahat.






Hehehe..... can you see how happy daddy is? He can't wait to run into the shop to look for the Arowana!!! Mommy's mission complete and now it's time for daddy to enjoy.




There's a lot of different fish selling here. I'm enjoying the fish too..... they are so beautiful.




This is the Arapaima. Very ver big fish!! This is the first time I see such a big fish. Daddy said they eat meat so I have to be careful and have to stand far from them.



Since we are here in Batu Pahat, we grab the chance to go to Pantai Minyak Beku to take a look. It's one of the holiday destination here.





Along the road, we can see a lot of factories processing the sand and stone.



We're here...... Pantai Minyak Beku, the beach without the sand but a lot of big rock.





It's weird...... this is the only plant that we see growing out from the rock. I wonder what make it grow so strong and green.


This is the police station near the Pantai Minyak Beku.


This is the Feri Terminal Minyak Beku...........Here you can take the ferry to go to Riau Islands, Indonesia like Karimun and Batam Island for a short holiday.


Wow.....there's a duck farm at the end of the road. So many ducks out there.....


On the way back, we pass by the Munchy's Food Industries. We can smell Munchy's all over the sky. Those who stay here is so lucky, can have all those good smell for the whole day. Near the entrance, there's a Munchy's Mart.... Daddy goes in to ask whether there's a tour for the Munchy's Factory or do they sell anything inside the Munchy's Mart. But too bad, they close down because there's not enough people to take care of the mart.


Feel a bit hungry...... better stop by the side of the Mosque to buy some fritters and drinks so that we can eat on the way back home.

It's a really wonderful road trip...... and everyone is happy and satisfied.

No comments: