Saturday, November 24, 2007

Good Morning......... Johor Bahru



Good morning....fire extinguisher. You have the same colour of my shirt.



We are going to Singapore today. Hooray....... But before that, we need to go to Setia Tropika to view the house that daddy booked last weekend.



Here we are, the house that daddy booked in Setia Tropika. This house is really beautiful and big. Haha... I'll be having a lot of place to run around. Daddy already apply for the loan. So, we just need to wait until the loan approve. Yeah..... I can see daddy every then.






I don't go to Singapore for about a month already. I miss Singapore's shopping complex so much especially the Vivo City.


Mommy sees the Swarovski Christmas Tree on ground floor. Can take the picture clearly from upstair. have to go downstair to take again.



On my way to Toy R Us, I meet a cute JieJie who is also running around and her mommy is busy catching her from behind.



Yeah.... I'm at the entrance of the Toy R Us now. Going to play with my favourite toys inside the store. Mommy, daddy..... Let's go!!!




Finally, we are at the ground floor. The Swarovski Christmas Tree is so beautiful and shining like the stars on the sky.



Better take a picture with daddy in front of the tree.

No comments: