Saturday, November 17, 2007

Daddy went back to Singapore already....... He'll be start working with Sumitomo.
Now only me and mommy left in KL condominium. Daddy will only be back twice a month. That's mean I have only 4 days to spend with daddy a month. Sigh...... I miss you a lot daddy!!!

We are now having our lunch at the cafeteria in our condominium.



Today, me and mommy will be going out to meet our aunty and cousin from Sibu. Daddy drove the car back to Singapore for work. So, now we have to take bus and monorail whenever we want to go to Sg. Wang.

This is the first time I take bus. It feel so great. There's is no air-cond on this bus but it's very windy when the bus start driving.



We stop at the second bus stop call chow kit. There, we cross the road and take a elevator to the monorail station.



Hey.... Mommy got her monorail ticket and I'm free for the ride.



Now, we need to either sit or stand there to wait for the monorail to come. There's a lot of peoples there waiting for the monorail as well. I can't wait to get on the monorail. This is the first time I'm here as well. I can't believe it...... I can experience so many new things today.



Oh.... the monorail is here!!! Got to go......



Wow.... it's so cooling inside here. I better take a nap before I arrive at the Time Square where my aunty and cousin stay.



Here we are..... my aunty's hotel room. It's facing the big swimming pool. So nice...... Wish I'm the one who swimming downstair. Haha......



I'm now ready to go shopping with my aunty and cousin.......

No comments: