Friday, November 23, 2007

Going to JB to meet Daddy


I'm wake up about 8am just now to rush to the bus terminal to take coach to JB. Hehe.....we are going to meet daddy later tonight in JB. Wow.... I'm so happy. I didn't see daddy for almost 2 weeks already. I miss him so much. I can only hear his voice every night.

I think daddy also miss me a lot. That's why he booked a house in Setia Tropika which we will be going to see tomorrow with Daddy. Then, we can move back together with daddy. Is just that daddy have to travel from JB to S'pore every weeekdays.

I'm on the coach now. Hehe..... I'm peeking the peoples behind my seat. This is the first time I'm taking this coach for travelling long distance. So excited!!!






Sigh.... we are still not in JB yet. I start to get boring. Then mommy let me play with her handphone. Alright, let's take photo mommy!!

Testing testing!!





Okay... try to focus on me. I think this is how mommy and the others always take photo of their own. Let's try.....




Me and mommy checked into Hotel Selesa in JB town. It's nice to stay in the hotel. I relaxing myself sitting on the chair while watching TV.




After taking bath and rest for a while, we go to Pelangi Mall which is just opposite the hotel for a walk and dinner. While having my dinner at McDonald, I call up daddy to find where he is right now. "I miss you so much, daddy. When will you arrive JB? I'm here waiting for you. Quickly ya!!"

No comments: