Monday, November 20, 2006

Overweight

There's something interesting to share with you all.

This afternoon, me, mommy and grandma went to visit Uncle Patrick Ling (Gynea) who delivered me. Everyone in the clinic were so happy to see me. Haha... they tried to find how heavy I am. So, they took out the baby weighting scale. You know what happen? Right after mommy laid me down, the scale was just like out of chart. Haha.... when mommy looked at the scale, only then she found that it was only up until 10kg. Oopps.... Is not my fault!! Fortunately, the weighting scale was still alright.

Anyway, Uncle told us that: there's no need for a baby to go on diet. He said I'll slim down on my own when I learn to crawl and walk in future. Hehe....I can drink more milk now. No need diet anymore.

No comments: