Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Photo Session

Today mommy was in mood to take photo for me. Yeah.... I need to do a lot of posing so that I can look good in my photos.

Hello.... all of my fans out there! Do I look cute in this photo?



Mommy try to take this photo in black and white. I think it look quite special. What do you think?


Naked photo again! Wait, mommy.... I need to turn the other side first. It looks more mysterious. Haha....



This my little feets! I know you all wish to have a feet like me. Small little fat toe..... Cute, right? I was in love with it and it's simply irresistible for me to suck on it sometimes. Hehe.....


And this is photo of me under the blanket. Mommy, are you finish yet? I'm so hot inside here.



Hooray..... It's time to take my bath!!! My favourite time. Got to enjoy myself inside my duckie bath tub.






No comments: