Friday, November 24, 2006

Family Gathering....





Tommorow I'll be going back to Singapore. So today a lot of aunties, uncles, bro and sis stay at home to keep me accompany. Hehe.... I'm so glad to have all of them. It's fun to play with all of them and they are so caring and loving. I won't get bored anymore. Too bad... I need to go back tomorrow. Anyway, Uncle Ping will follow me to Singapore. I can still have him to play with me when I'm bored.





Alright, I need to do some introduction of my family......





This is my little aunties from Miri. From the left, Aunty Ting Ting, Aunty San San, and Aunty Ru Ru.





This two are the son and daughter of my Aunty Julia's fren.



This is my Uncle Jonathan and Aunty San San again.



Remember this one? This is of course my Grandma.



Finally, this is my Aunty Joanna and her boyfriend, Uncle Quen. I think he's definitely going to be my future uncle-in law soon.

No comments: