Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today is Aunty Jenna's offday and also mommy's birthday. So, we're going to follow daddy to Singapore now. Mommy will send daddy to go to work, then go to Aunty Jenna's house to pick them up to go for shopping. It's been about a month we didn't go for shopping because of the passport thing. Today I'm going to enjoy myself......... hehe!!



The Big Suprise from Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko
When mommy arrived at their house, mommy give them a call and wait downstair for them to come. Mommy waited for quite a long time and started to get frustrated and think of calling them again. But both of them were came out with the beautiful pink strawberry cake and a birthday song while mommy start to call them. What a big suprise for mommy. I think mommy must be touched by them. Mommy is so happy.....

Mommy is cutting the cake!!!
Wow..... the yummy strawberry chocolate on top of the layer of fresh cream, the sweet strawberry jam in between the soft and bouncy sponge cake......Hmmmmmm!!! Yum Yum....

After enjoying the cake, Eugene Koko take half of the cake that's left back to his house to store inside the fridge before we go out for shopping.
At about 5:45pm, we parked our car by the side of the road near daddy's office to wait for him to come down. We're going to have dinner together to celebrate mommy's birthday.


Here's the place that we going to have dinner, Seletar Garden. The foods here are very fresh and cheap compare to the other places in Singapore. They're always full during weekend. Today we come early, so there are still a number of tables are empty.
Mommy, I want to go to Eugene Koko there..... I crawl over from the top of the table ya!!

Yeah.... the foods are here!! Everyone is so hungry and can't wait for mommy to take a photos of the foods. Haha.... almost half of the foods were gone. The sambal fish was really good.


Okay.... I'm full!!!

Hey..... brother!!! How are you? Nice to meet you!!
I got friend to talk with me now and mommy is so happy because she can relax for a while now.


I'm the champion of tonight because the brother doesn't understand what I'm talking about.
Hahaha..........I'm too fast I think.

No comments: