Saturday, May 31, 2008

Going to Jusco Tebrau for a movie......
After the movie, mommy is rushing to the washroom. While daddy and me waiting outside the washroom, I see the public phone on the wall. So, I ask daddy to carry me so that I can pick up the phone and call. Hahaha.....

Oh.... mommy is out and ready to go!!



Today Jusco is having the Kid's Fair. There's special offer for the clothes, toys and accessories. Wow..... I like Winnie the Pooh's T-Shirt, so cute!!! Let's check up whether there's a good deal....

It's time for the groceries shopping. Mommy needs to buy some eggs, fruits and vegetables.
The aunty behind daddy is from Singapore, she was coming to JB for the praying at the temple. Now she is rushing for the bus that waiting outside Jusco. So, she hopes that daddy can let her pay for the things first. She just have a few tibits, so daddy let her go first.

Then, we go back home to wait for Grand Uncle Hook to come to bring us out for dinner.


Hmmm..... I'm so thirsty!!! Coke is so refreshing.


Wow..... These are the dishes for tonight's dinner. Yummm.....yummm........ Can't wait for mommy to get ready for the rice, meat, prawn and fish for me. I'm so hungry now.




I'm full now...... Mommy, I want to get out of the baby chair and play.
Hahaha....... so nice!!

No comments: