Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend again.....

After breakfast, daddy bring us to Vivo City.

Do you know where am I?

Yeah.... It's Toy R Us. I'm on the TV again. I really like to play at this screen area.




The Hero... Transformer!! He is standing in front of the store. Can you believe it? I can take a photo together with the famous hero.



I'm now already know how to sit with daddy and mommy and having meal together. So, daddy plan to buy me a baby chair.

This is the baby chair that daddy and mommy looking at. But it's a bit too small and don't think it can last long for me.



Anyway, I'm looking at this toy. Hahah.... this is double sided toy. One side is telephone and the other side is piano. I really like to talk on phone nowadays.



I'm a Bumblebee. Ooppps.... the mask is too big for me. Where's my eyes? I can't see anything now.



Hahah..... There's a soft sword here. Daddy try to challenge me. But I still prefer to bite on it. It's feel so soft and Q.



After a fun time at Toy R Us, here come the dinner time..... We are going to the foodcourt at Lower Ground floor to look for something yummy to eat. Daddy is so thirsty, so he orders a glass of Milo Dinosaur to drink first. Taste good, but not that thick like the one we taste before at some other place.



Mommy orders the Fish Head Mi Hoon that's very famous here and daddy orders the Korean Stone Bowl Rice. Both of them are very yummy.....Too bad, mommy dropped her camera just now and the screen is gone now. Need to send it for repair soon.

No comments: