Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Grandpa's China friend, Uncle Liang arrived KL this morning. So, tonight we are having our dinner together at Hokkaido Restaurant.

I was out for the whole day with daddy and mommy. By the time I get to the restaurant, I already feel a bit tired. Daddy still trying to play with me, lying me facing down on his legs and pat my butt.



In just a few second, I fall asleep just like that. Everyone there are laughing at me.



Daddy trying to change my sleeping position but I thought daddy is trying to put me away. No! Daddy... No!! I don't want to let go. I want to stay with daddy.



Just now having our dinner too early. Daddy hungry again.....
So, we go to McDonald at Damansara to have supper.

Haloo..... Uncle McD!!! Can I take a photo with you??



The baby chair at McD here is so huge. Hmmm.....Do I look like a boss inside this chair??



Hey.... where's my fries gone??



Sigh.... daddy finished all of my fries again!!!

No comments: