Saturday, June 02, 2007

Good morning.... mommy!!


Oh.....Mommy take photo again.


Mommy.... I'm ready to go out. You promised me to bring out for shopping today!! Okay, mommy??

Oh..... That's daddy's favourite song. My daddy start singing again!!
Please..... daddy. Stop singing!! Don't spoilt my day!!

Yeah!! Daddy bring us to Kim Gary to have our lunch. It's mommy's favourite place. Mommy likes their cheese baked rice.
Sigh.... I'm tie to the baby seat again. No more freedom.....

These are the drinks that we ordered. Ice Lemon Tea, Lemon Honey and Yin Yan.
This is the pork chop cheese baked rice that mommy ordered. Yummy.....look so nice!!
Daddy ordered the fried spagetti with beef. Daddy is too hungry.... Eat it before mommy has the chance to take the photo.
After the rice, mommy order the Red Bean Ice as the dessert. Wow... it's so cooling. I like it!!

After we finished our lunch, we go for a walk around midvalley. We pass by the Pets World and they display a lot of hamsters near their entrace. Wow.... it's really interesting to see the hamster running around and enjoy their drinks. When I grow up, I will ask daddy to buy one for me.

No comments: