Monday, May 07, 2007

Uncle Ah Lung's Big Day!!!

Today is my Uncle Ah Lung's wedding. Big Day!!! Everyone wake up early in the morning to be prepare for the day. Haha..... Girls need to make up and dress up. Me just need to take a bath and get a change. Hmmm.... I got to wear red colour today because it's a happy day.

This is my uncle's best man. He is a proffesional in this job. He know all the regulations and know how to talk and have fun.



Now.... my uncle is ready to go out to pick up my aunty-in-law. See you soon......



Aunty Jenna!!! She is having her breakfast, Mee Sua with Chicken Soup. How's her make up??



This is my Aunty Ah Ting, just finish dress up.



The front one is my little uncle, the son of my mommy's cousin.
The right side is my grand uncle from australia.
The left side is grand aunty and also grandma to my little uncle.
They are here to have fun with us and make the environment more merrier.



Everyone start having breakfast before the bride come back.



Hehe... my grandpa is so happy today. Yesterday, he spent whole evening to cut his bongsai for today. My grandpa is now an expert in cutting the bongsai after so many years of learning.



Oh.... the bride and the groom are back. Everyone of us have to hide inside the room and never let the bride sees us until she coming into the house.

Wow.... she is so pretty today!! Now have to get ready to give three bows for the ancestor and my grandparents.




Then, is my grand uncles, grand aunties and my mommy





Now is photo session.






After the photo session, the groom and the bride are ready to go back to their own room.




Mommy ask aunty Jenna to help take the photo but she take her own photo. Hahaha....




Okay..... now the groom has to carry the bride into the room.



Take some photos.....the bestman is trying to play with them for a while.



Then, they have to drink the "Jiao Bei Jiu"




After that, the groom need to help the bride to take off the veil.



Now is the bride's turn to help the groom to take of the jacket.



Wedding Dinner Time...............

All of us have to be there before the guests. Later, my grand aunty will be coming to pick us up. So everyone is busy with the make up and changing again.

My grand aunty stop by Uncle Peter's salon to take something and Aunty Suzana sees me. She comes over to carry me and says that she will bring me to the restaurant later. Hmm..... mommy, bye bye!! See you, later.

After about 30 minutes, I arrive. Mommy is busy taking photo and video. Also busy chatting with peoples.

This is the wedding cake that ready by the hotel.




All of this are grandma's old friends in Sg. Merah, Sibu.



This is my uncle also......



Almost all of the peoples have arrived and the dishes will be out soon. I'm so hungry already.

Not bad.... the bestman sing us a few songs during the dinner going on. Besides, there is also other peoples who go up to sing a song, as well as my 2 aunties, Jenna and Ah Ting. Near the end of the dinner, mommy and uncle Ah Lung go up and sing a song.

Now both side of the parents, the bride and the groom are on the stage and ready for the toss.



Finally, the dinner is end. Everyone start to move.

Oopps.... I splashed water on my shirt and mommy forgot to bring extra shirt. So how??
It's okay, mommy..... don't feel dissapointed. I'm a strong boy. I'm alright. Just go back home quickly ya.

No comments: