Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back To KL Again

Daddy plan to come back here to settle some bills because we are not coming back for almost a month already. And grandpa must missing me so much!!! Hehe.... Is it, grandpa??

We arrived quite late last night about 2am in the morning. So today a bit tired and lazy to go out.

So, mommy start taking photo again. Haha... It is mommy's hobby since I was born. I getting more and more expert in posing. Haha.... how do you feel??





Oh... it's too much. I'm getting angry again.




Hmm..... don't want to look at the camera anymore!!!



This red bear is a gift from HSBC. I like it's ear, very soft and chewy. It's really good for my growing teeth. Can soothes the itchiness.



Mommy try to show my teeths. Two by the side are coming out.....

No comments: