Sunday, February 18, 2007

First day Of Chinese New Year

I'm dressed up for the day already. Today I'm wearing gold colour, so that I can bring wealth back for Daddy and Mommy. After mommy, daddy, aunty ita and grandma ready, we will be going out for the Chinese New Year visit.

The first house was Grandpa and Grandpa house. Hehe.... grandpa and grandma said I looked very handsome today. Shy Shy!! Wow.... there were a lot of foods on the table. I couldn't control myself to go near and looking for something that I can eat. Yum Yum.....

After a while, grandma said next house. So the second house was the great aunty's house. There were a lot of Koko and JieJie. So I just played with Koko there while daddy, mommy, aunty Ita and grandma chit chatting with the other aunties, uncles and JieJie.




The third house was aunty Leh Liong's house. But when we got there, nobody at home so we went to my future uncle-in-law's house which was just in front. It's fun.... I got a chance to watch the lion dance in their neighbour's house. Wow.... a very big lion!!





Then we went back to aunty Leh Liong's house. There, I try something special. It's bouncer that I never try before. I was freezing inside cause I was a bit scare.

No comments: