Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year Eve

Daddy was coming this evening. Tonight we were having a reunion dinner. Grandma was preparing the steamboat this year because grandpa and uncle Jesse were not be back for the Chinese New Year.
Aunty Ita was busy with the house decoration.
Mommy was keep me accompany because I was lonely and need somebody to play with. Hehe....


This afternoon, grandma gave me an anklet a lot of bells. Mommy just put it on my ankle. Wow.... what's that??!!

After the dinner, we were to go to see fireworks and then visit grandma for an Ang Pow. Hahah.... this was the first Ang Pow that I will receive.




Oh.... It's almost 12am. Have to go out now or else I'll miss the fireworks.



Happy Chinese New Year!!! This is my first New Year. There's really a lot of suprise and new things that I learn.

No comments: