Friday, January 19, 2007

My KL Day Out

Yesterday our tyre was puntured when we were on the way back to KL from S'pore. So the first thing we need to do today was changing a new tyre. It's take very long to change the tyre. I felt so tired and fell asleep while daddy was holding me. When daddy tried to change a position, I got scared of falling down so I pulled daddy's shirt. Haha.....Daddy almost choked. Hmmm..... To play safe, I better stay with my position. So that I can go back to sleep safely.







Hooray....!!! Finally the tyre changing job was done. As a treat, Daddy took me and mommy to KLCC for lunch. Do you see the red tanglungs in the pictures? That's the deco for the upcoming Chinese New Year. It looked very nice and brightening the whole shopping complex. I've the Chinese New Year mood now.

No comments: