Saturday, January 06, 2007

Daddy's Friend and Family visit....

Today's daddy's friend, Jimmy and his family were stopping by in KL for a transit back to Dubai tomorrow. So daddy, mommy and me went to pick them up from the airport and sent them to hotel in Shah Alam. We had our dinner buffet there. Uncle Jimmy's daughter, Ejay was so friendly. She was playing with me all the night. Hehe.... She even carried me to take photos.





Later on, Daddy brought them to watch KLCC's night view and took some photos. Hmmm..... a very nice view!!



The next morning, we went to the hotel to pick up Uncle Jimmy and his family to the airport. Great!!! I'm going to meet Sister Ejay again.



Mommy let me sit on the Uncle's luggage. Haha....They going to push me to the check in counter. Wow... It was so fun.



Hehe.... Sister Ejay doing the same as me.



After checked in, we went to have a cup of tea. They gave me a plate. I'm so hungry and couldn't wait for the food anymore. Let me have a bite of the plate first. Yum...Yum.....



We all have a photo together before they go in. I miss you all. Will visit all of you in Dubai when daddy has a long holiday. Take care ya.....

No comments: