Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Singapore Home

This the playpen that daddy and mommy ready for me. There's a little blue bear beside me.



The latest swing by Fisher-Price (Smart Stage 3 in 1 Rocker Swing). Mommy said I can use it until I'm 2 to 3 years old. Moreover, there were 5 songs that will keep on repeating while swingging. Oh...It felt so good to swing in there. Make me felt sleepy all the time. The two horses in front of me were also swing with me. So cute....



My new bath tub.... It's a bid yellow duck. When you press his mouth, the quack sound will be heard. I like it because I can lay my head there without hurting me.



My playmat.... Daddy and mommy put the playmat in the whole room. So that I won't get hurt easily. There's letters A-Z and number 0-9. I can learn it when I can crawl on it later.

No comments: