Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm one month old!

Today is my first month party or what the Chinese term as full moon party. My family hold the full moon party at a famous chinese restaurant in my hometown. I'm ready for the party. Mommy help to change into a long shirt with a hat and a long pant. Mommy said it'll be very cold in the restaurant later.



All of my aunties and uncles attended to the party. All of them said I've changed so much. I'm now a handsome and smart little boy. Hehe.... They said I'm so chubby and gain a lot of weight. Now I looked like a 3 months old baby. This is because i like to drink milk. It was so irresistible..... I will feel hungry every 2 hours. When I'm hungry, I'll cry loudly so that mommy know that it's time to feed me. Hahaha..... Wow... everyone was waiting for their turn to hold me and play with me. Oh....I'm so tired to be passed around.

No comments: