Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hurt myself.....

I'm just started learning how to hold on something and walk. Today I was very naughty and ignored everything mommy said to me. I walking around the house while mommy packing up all the stuffs in the living room. Suddenly, I slipped and fell down. The side of my eye hit on the edge of the TV carbinet. Mommy!Mommy!Mommy! I cried out so loud and blood started coming out from my eye. Mommy and daddy were so scare and worry. They rushed me to the A & E department in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) but it's too many people there. So, daddy suggested to go to the nearest clinic at Bukit Merah. Fortunately, the children's clinic that we went to have no people. We went in to see the doctor and doctor said I'm alright only that the skin on the side of the eye tears a bit. The doctor gave some ointment for me to put on the wound.
That was my wound.....So painful!! I'll never be naughty anymore.

No comments: