Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Third Injection

This was a quite bad experince for daddy, mommy & me.

After I left my hometown to Singapore, this was my first time going for injection.
I was following the Malaysia's vaccination schedule. So, we went to Johor to look for a pediatric.
Too bad.... most of the clinic in Johor rest on Saturday but open Sunday. Then, we try to look for a 24 hours clinic to ask whether they give baby's vaccination. After going to a few clinics, finally we found one. But the doctor looked like a bit blur blur and no experience giving the injection to the babies. He even ask the nurses there what kind of vaccine he should gave to me. We felt so scared after listen to what the doctor said.
Anyway, I was still get ready for the jab. But I don't know why the doctor tried to hold my head and the nurse tried to hold both of my hands while they gave me the oral polio vaccine. So I began to struggle and asking for help from daddy and mommy. You know what, I thrown away the vaccine. This make them have to go and get a new one for me.
My daddy was angry and stop what the doctor was done for me. Mommy tried to cool me down. Then the nurse tried to gave me the vaccine again without touching me. I was holding my mommy's hand and began to take the vaccine that given by the nurse.
Oh my........next was the 5 in 1 jab. Hopefully the doctor was good in giving injection.
Daddy was holding me in his arms while the doctor giving me the jab. I feel so safe in daddy's arms. So I told myself, I've to be brave.....
Thanks god it's all over now. Although I felt the pain, I didn't cried at all. I just want to leave that clinic as soon as possible. I'll never go back to that clinic anymore.

No comments: