Wednesday, July 26, 2006



I’m sick….

I feel so sad today because I’m having a fever. This morning when mommy woke up at 6:00am to feed me, found out that I’m having a fever. Immediately, mommy test the temperature for me and it is 38.6°C. Later on, grandma came in and try to lower my temperature by using wet towel. After a few changes, my temperature drop to 37.2°C. At about 7.30am, grandpa and grandma (mommy side) came to take me to see Dr. Patrick Ling. I was given paracetamol, cough syrup and also medicine for running nose.


Later in the morning, grandma came back from school and check me up. She was so worry about me and decided to bring me to see the an aunty who know about the Chinese medical. There, mommy and grandma were told that I was “ cheong” (a kind of sickness) because I’m exposed too much during the time when relatives came to eat “soh mee”. I was given another 2 packets of chinese medicine that need to be cook and a packet of powder which use to put it on gum and press it. It taste so awful… yeak!

No comments: